U.S. District Court, Southern District
Western State School of Law J.D.,
University of Southern California,
Nagpur University, B.S., 1980
Certified Public Accountant,
Navneet S. Chugh is the Managing Partner and founder of Chugh, LLP.
Mr. Chugh has extensive experience in a wide variety of Corporate, Tax, Immigration, Litigation and Mergers & Acquisition matters.He is an attorney (1992) and a Certified Public Accountant (1990). He was the first president of the North American South Asian Bar Association (2003), a co-founder of The Indus Entrepreneurs Southern California (1997), Founder President of the South Asian Bar Association of Southern California (1995), the Indian Professionals Toastmasters Club (1986), the International Indian Bar Association and Chairman of the Board of Premier Media, Inc., a publishing company based in Los Angeles, California. Mr. Chugh is also on the board of Asia Society of Southern California, Habib American Bank, Ignify – an IT Consulting Firm, Pratham Southern California and American India Foundation.
- Founder-President of the International Indian Bar Association (IIBA) in 2005
- Founder-President of North American South Asian bar Association (NASABA) in 2003
- Co-founder of The Indus Entrepreneurs Southern California in 1997 and is currently the President Elect for 2008-2009 and will be serving as President for two years starting in 2010.
- Founder-President of South Asian Bar Association of So. California in 1995.
- Founder-President of Indian Professionals Toastmasters Club in 1986.
- Member of the California Southwest Chapter of the Young Presidents Organization
- Member of the Clinton Global Initiative – a non partisan community of global leaders dedicated to influencing change.
- Trustee and Board Member of the American India Foundation (www.aif.org).Former President Bill Clinton is the Chairman of AIF.
- On the boards of Asia Society of Southern California; Habib American Bank; Cerritos College Foundation; Pratham Southern California; North American South Asian Bar Association; Ignify – an IT Consulting Firm; and Premier Media, Inc.
- California State Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Los Angeles County Bar Association
- Orange County Bar Association
- American Association of Attorney-CPAs
- International Bar Association
- Inter-Pacific Bar Association
- South Asian Bar Association
- Society for Human Resources Management (SHRM)
- American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA)
- American Bar Association presented “Bar Leader of the Year” award in 2004
- NASABA presented a “Cornerstone Award” in 2008 NASABA annual convention